Flamingos have pretty much taken over my life. Between my personal business FLOCK Presents and my “Flocking” for Girl Scouts, this seems to be an ongoing thing around here. And honestly, these fun crazy pink birds are really starting to grow on me. Here are 20 fun DIY craft projects for those of you who love flamingos.
My girls have become obsessed with the flamingo for some reason. Recently we visited Las Vegas and walked through the Flamingo Hotel. It was full of so many fun (and pricey) souvenirs. It only made sense to seek out those DIY crafts that we can do at home.
Flamingo DIY Projects
- DIY Lawn Flamingo Wawll Lamps – Aww Sam
- DIY Mini Flamingo Planters – Akailo Chich Life
- Flamingo Cookies – Tell, Love, and Party
- Flamingo Hooded Towel – Crazy Little Projects
- DIY Flamingo Stencil Drink Serving Tray – Fantabulosity
- DIY Metallic Flamingo Wrapping Paper – Persia Lou
- DIY Pink Flamingo Junk Sign – Petticoat Junktion
- DIY Flamingo Wall Hooks – Aww Sam
- DIY Flamingo Push Pins – Tell, Love, and Party
- DIY Flamingo Coloring Tote – Inspiration Made Simple
- DIY Flamingo Pinata – Studio DIY
- Flamingo Wall Hanging c2c Crochet Pattern – Disco Sloth Designs
- Glittery Flamingo Mug – Mad in Crafts
- Flamingo Pool Float Donut – Craft Berry Bush
- Flamingo Marquee Light – Brit.co
- DIY Flamingo Mirror – Pretty Life Girls
- Pink Flamingo Pool Float Pencil Cup – Akailo Chich Life
- DIY Flamingo Picnic Blanket – A Bubbly Life
- DIY Pink Flamingo Slippers – Aww Sam
- Majestically Awkward Flamingo Cross Stitch Pattern – Flamingo Toes
The Flamingo is no longer the weird lawn ornament bird of the ’70s. It’s now the fun hip pink bird that we can’t wait to lounge in at the pool. With summer just a few weeks away, this is the perfect time to take advantage of these fun projects. With twenty different ideas, your summer months will be full of flamingo fun.