I attended (and hosted) a FLOCK Presents conference a couple months ago. It was sponsored by Post Cereals. We eat a lot of cereal in our house, so I was thrilled to connect with Post on a different level. For our dessert that day, we had vanilla ice cream with Fruity Pebbles as a topping. I already had a post ready to go about 15 homemade ice cream flavors, but I knew I needed to add the Fruity Pebbles to the mix.
Another confession… My kitchen aid ice cream bowl has been in my freezer for YEARS. I am not joking. I have no excuse not to use it other than it’s out of sight and I forget that I even own it. So today we cleaned it off and are ready to make a few fun flavors.
Homemade Ice Cream
- Pistachio Ice Cream With Nutella Fudge Swirls – How Sweet Eats
- Blueberry Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream – Barefeet in the Kitchen
- Peach and Pistachio (Coconut Milk) Ice Cream – A House in the Hills
- Black Cherry Ice Cream – Dream a Little Bigger
- Homemade Cherry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream – Craftaholics Anonymous
- Homemade Dark Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream – It’s Always Autumn
- Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ice Cream – Sugar Free Mom
- Nutella Swirl Cheesecake Ice Cream – Amanda’s Cookin’
- Homemade Cream Cheese Ice Cream Recipe – Dream a Little Bigger
- Raspberry Dark Chocolate Swirl Ice Cream Recipe – JaMonkey
- Blueberry Muffin Ice Cream – How Sweet Eats
- Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Ice Cream – Onion Rings and Things
- Jell-o Swirl Ice Cream – Life Love Liz
- Cardamom Ice Cream With Cinnamon Swirl – A House in the Hills
- No Churn Pistachio Baklava Ice Cream – Club Narwhal Blog
Even as summer is coming to an end, ice cream is always a staple in our freezer. You can make all of these ahead of time and have them around all year long.