If pumpkin was a season, it would be my favorite for sure. From about mid-September to the end of December, you’ll find some kind of pumpkin treat hanging around here. Even our kids love all things pumpkin this time of year. From pumpkin pie to no-bake ice cream cakes, you’ll find all the sweets you can make with pumpkin right here.
2o perfect pumpkin deserts
- Chocolate Pumpkin Pecan Pie from A Cookie Named Desire
- DIY Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Pie Spice Apples from A Cultivated Nest
- Creamy No Bake Pumpkin Dessert from Adventures of Mel
- Pumpkin Lasagna from Amanda’s Cookin’
- Double Ginger Pumpkin Custard Ice Cream from Beyond Mere Substance
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes from Cincy Shopper
- Caramel Apple Pumpkin Pie from Finding Zest
- Healthy No-Bake Pumpkin Pie with Caramel Sauce from Flexitarian Nutrition
- Pumpkin Truffles from Good Dinner Mom
- Handheld Pumpkin Pie Bites from Home Cooking Memories
- Mini Pumpkin Pies from Joy Filled Eats
- Pumpkin Slab Pie from Kitchen Frau
- Pumpkin Praline Cake from Loaves and Dishes
- Pumpkin Pie Bars from Real Simple Good
- Gingersnap Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars from Rock Recipes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl Bundt Cake from Sweet and Savoury Pursuits
- No-Bake Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake from The Baking Fairy
- No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Icebox Cake from The Recipe Rebel
- No-Bake Pumpkin Cloud Bars from The View from Great Island
- Pumpkin Spice Beer Cake from Vintage Kitty
Not only do we love pumpkin for desserts, but we’re always looking out for the next best recipe to kickstart the fall. Our friend Half Crazy Mama has the perfect list just for this. Including the best recipes for a great pumpkin breakfast.
We always start our pumpkin season off with traditional pumpkin chocolate chip cookies or a great cheesecake. How do you kick off your fall pumpkin recipes? What’s your go-to pumpkin recipe you’d like to share with us?