Do you have a favorite Girl Scout cookie? We do, it’s the Samoas. This is the time of year when we get creative with our cookies and came up with a Girl Scout cookie Samoas parfait. The mixture of the sweet cookie with vanilla pudding is perfection. So next time you see a Girl Scout, make sure you grab an extra box to make these parfaits.
How to make a Girl Scout Samoas parfait
Prep: 5 minutes Makes: 2 to 3 parfaits
12 Samoas cookies (more depending on the size of glass)
1 box vanilla pudding (family size)
3 cups of milk
Whisk pudding mix and milk together. Whisk for about 2 minutes until pudding thickens and the mix is fully dissolved.
Spoon some pudding into the bottom of the parfait cup. Add broken Samoas cookies as the next layer. Keep laying in more pudding and cookies until you’ve reached the top of your parfait cup. Top off with Samoas cookies.
Not a fan of Samoas? Making this parfait is great to make with most Girl Scout cookies. Especially the Trefoils, Tagalongs, and the new Lemon Up cookies. Fans of lemon would love this made from the Lemon Up cookies.
Not sure what these cookies taste like? Watch our taste-test video so you know what to look out for. This is a fantastic way to use leftover cookies or a great reason to buy a few more.
Like this post? Here are a few others that might interest you…
- Girl Scout cookie treat board.
- How to maximize your Girl Scout cookie booth times
- How to survive Girl Scout cookie season.
- 100 Things your Girl Scout leader wants you to know
- Ten Girl Scout leader essentials
- Five things NOT to say to a Girl Scout selling cookies
- Ten reasons you should not sell Girl Scout cookies
- Why I love being a Girl Scout leader