First of all, this state of the affairs is no joking matter. I just want to come out alive. Along with my friends, family, and you. The one thing that makes me feel better is baking. If you’re like me, you’ll love this list of homemade quick bread, biscuits, and muffins from some of my favorite online friends.
Below are 65 fantastic recipes. The great thing about this list is there are different versions of the same thing. So feel free to try different recipes until you find the one you love most.
My love of zucchini bread goes back to when I was a kid. I would wait
patiently for it to come straight out of the oven and hit my plate. My grandmother would make me wait until the bread was at least cool enough to remove it from the pan. But no sooner did it hit the plate would she put a giant pad of butter on it… heaven!
- Easy Zucchini Bread Bread – BigCrazyLife (me!)
- Banana Bread (from scratch) – Jen Around the World
- Homemade Sandwich Bread – Jen Around the World
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Banana Bread – The Mom Creative
- Gluten-free Raspberry Blueberry Bread Loaf – Really, Are You Serious?
There’s something about white bread that makes me feel safe and secure. And to be honest, I’ve never made my own. So I was really excited to see this recipe make the list. My kids will be excited to have homemade PB&Js while they’re at home these next few
months, weeks, and days.
- Easy Banana Bread made with Splenda – Just Is A Four Letter Word
- Brazillian Cheese Bread Bites – Trendy Latina
- Banana Bread with Somoas Cookie Buttercream – This Worthy Life
- Homemade Bread Bowls – Houseful of Nicholes
- Classic White Bread – Houseful of Nicholes
I follow Tatanisha on all of her accounts, and I can’t believe I’ve missed this bread. Let’s be real here, the banana bread is just a vessel for the delicious Girl Scout Samoa (or Carmel Delight depending on where you live) cookie. Now I have no regrets buying that last case of Samoa. This is going to be money well spent.
- Nutella Banana Bread – Tammilee Tips
- Bacon Jalapeno Bread – Tammilee Tips
- Easy Banana Bread – Chef Kimihou
- Healthy Moist Banana Bread – Gimme Delicious
- Gluten-free Honey Oat Bread – Tonya Staab
You know you have 4 or 5 lonely bananas somewhere in the freezer. Everyone does right? I specifically buy bananas so I can make sure the rest don’t feel like I have forgot about them. I love banana bread because I can eat it all day long.
- Tomato Basil Bread – A Crafty Spoonful
- Bigalow Vanilla Chai Banana Bread – A Crafty Spoonful
- Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread – Live, Love, Texas
- Easy Homemade White Bread – On The Go OC
- Slow Cooker Banana Bread – Whiskey and Sunshine
I’ve never made breadsticks before. But these Grissini’s have me wondering why it’s taken me until now to think about doing it. If I have everything to make these, it’s happening.
- Homemade Challah Bread – Momfluential
- Banana Bread (with a printable gift tag) – 100 Directions
- Blueberry Crumb Coffee Cake – My PB+J
- Easy Grissini Breadsticks – Little House Big Alaska
- Paul Hollywood’s Cottage Loaf – Little House Big Alaska
Coffee cake. Really, I don’t have to go much further than that. But any cake that I can eat with coffee is going to be consumed. Want your kids to eat your bread and muffins? Call them cake.
- Soft Homemade Pretzels – Little House Big Alaska
- Potato Focaccia Bread – Little House Big Alaska
- Carrot Rasin Bread – Simply Lakita
- Resurrection Rolls – Songs Kate Sang
- Triple Berry Coffee Cake – My PB+J
I love a good biscuit. And it’s one of these things I make from scratch that drives me crazy. They never turn out the same no matter what I do. However, I have learned that the biscuit is really only there to deliver the other goodness associated with it.
- Weight Watchers Homemade Biscuits – Midlife Healthy Living
- Three Cheese Garlic Herb Biscuits – Mama Harris Kitchen
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Raspberry Banana Muffins – Really, Are You Serious?
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins – Just Is A Four Letter Word
- Blueberry Muffins with Streusel Topping – Just Is A Four Letter Word
- Lemon Blueberry Muffins – The Farm Girl Gabs
- Delicious Pumpkin Muffins – Just Is A Four Letter Word
Muffins are so easy to make. Blueberry is my favorite. And when they’re easy to make? Even better. But these are my go-to muffins when the girls are wanting to be the ones in charge.
- Easy Banana Muffins – Four Hats and Frugal
- Perfect Banana Muffins – My Mommy Style
- Keto Low Carb Blueberry Muffins – My Mommy Style
- Flourless Chocolate Zucchini Muffins – Building Our Story
- Maple Bacon Pancake Muffins – Building Our Story
Give me all the crumbly streusel. Who doesn’t like that cinnamon crumble on top of a muffin? (This was not a real question, so do not answer if it’s you.) But there’s little more joy than a crumbly muffin right out of the oven.
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffins – My Mommy Style
- Bacon and Spinach Egg Muffins – My Mommy Styles
- Blueberry Banana Crumble Muffins – Dash of Evans
- Homemade Orange Cranberry Muffins – MoneyWise Moms
- Best Apple Crumb Muffins – The Farm Girl Gabs
Ok, we are calling this a muffin, not a donut. The picture is here to trick you. Whether you are calling it a donut or a muffin, you’ll fall in love with this Stampede Donut/Muffin recipe.
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Muffins – Desert Chica
- Stampede Donut Muffins – Merry About Town
- Disney Banana Bread Muffins – Mom Rewritten
- Pancake Mix Chocolate Chip Muffins – Tonya Staab
- Strawberry Greek Yogurt Muffins – Eclectic Momsense
The most underrated muffin has to be the carrot muffin. For real. I think the last time I had a carrot muffin or cake was the last time I went to a wedding. In the 90s. But I LOVE carrot cake, so these are on my radar this next week too.
- Easy Carrot Cake Muffins – Live, Love, Texas
- Light and Fluffy Blueberry Muffins – Mama Harris Kitchen
- Jumbo Raspberry Lemon Poppyseed Muffins – Mama Harris Kitchen
- Best Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins – Plan, Party, Play
- Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Muffins – Mom Endeavors
Again, my love of the blueberry muffin runs deep. That’s why we have so many on the list. And I’m secretly hoping one of these will magically appear on my doorstep. If not, we’re going to have a whole house full of muffins.
- Streusel Topped Pumpkin Spice Muffins – Honey + Lime
- Blueberry Pancake Bites – Honey + Lime
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Pie Muffins – Highlights Along The Way
- Apple and Cinnamon Muffins – Lady and the Blog
- Blueberry Muffins – Simply Lakita
- Quick Cheese Muffins – Mama Knows It All
- Chocolate Chip Muffins – Mama Knows It All
- Oatmeal Cinnamon Muffins – Mama Knows It All
So if you’re in the mood for bread, biscuits, or muffins, I think you have a fantastic list right here. Have a recipe you’d like to share? Let me know what your go-to, feel-good, recipe is.
Comments are now closed.