We love just about anything with lemon. From baked bars to chicken, we’re always finding new ways to take advantage of our beautiful lemon tree that seems to produce more than we can handle at times. Here are twelve go-to savory lemon recipes that make cooking fun and easy.
We need recipes here that are fast and easy. That’s why I love lemons as a main ingredient. They have enough flavor that you don’t need a whole lot more. If I need to figure out a complicated meal, it’s not going to happen. Most nights, we’re just scrambling to make it to the dinner table. But with these savory lemon recipes, you’ll find that you don’t need to do a whole lot, and everyone will get a great meal.
Here are those lemon recipes
- Lemon Pasta by Recipes from a Pantry
- Lemon Skillet Haddock by Happiness is Homemade
- Honey Lemon Garlic Chicken by Savory Experiments
- Lemon Marinated Kefir Chicken by Honest and Truly
- Chicken Piccata by Delicious Meets Healthy
- Lemon Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner by Tastes of Lizzy T
- Lemon Vegetable Fish Foil Packs by An Oregon Cottage
- Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Herb Salmon by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Lemon Chicken Soup by Pinning Mama
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta by Becky’s Best Bites
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken by Kleinworth and Co.
- Lemon Orzo Salad Topped with Toasted Walnuts by Pizzazzerie
Even though we eat a lot of chicken, we sometimes toss in a fresh fish now and then. There’s nothing better than a buttery lemon fish. But if you’re not a fish lover, you can substitute almost any of the fish recipes for chicken. I also love the foil and sheet pan options. Anything that’s a one-dish wonder also works well for me. This helps us get out the door easily on our busy nights.
Do you have other favorite savory lemon recipes? Share it here if you do!