I’ve always been a fan of soups any time of year. But the flavors and color of fall and winter foods really make me happy. What makes these recipes even better? They’re made in the Instant Pot. We all know how busy life gets once school is back in session. Enjoy these 20 Instant Pot soups for the fall and winter months.
Soups for your Instant Pot
Corn chowder is one of my favorite soups. I make this several times of the year and switch out between bacon and pancetta. We also spice it up with a little Tobasco for my husband.
- Instant Pot Chicken Bacon Corn Chowder by Cafe Delites
- Pressure Cooker Thai Carrot Ginger Soup by My Food Story
- Instant Pot Minestrone by Yummy Mummy Kitchen
- Comforting Beef Barley Soup by Little Spice Jar
- Instant Pot Creamy Tortellini Soup by Happy Foods Tube
We all know that cold season calls for Chicken Noodle soup. I make a nice big batch of this soup and freeze it for when the first sign of sniffles come through the door.
- Lemongrass Pumpkin Soup With Coconut Milk by Delightful Plate
- Vegan Chickpea Potato Soup In Instant Pot by Vegan Richa
- Instant Pot French Onion Soup by Successful Homemakers
- Instant Pot Lentil Soup by Detoxinista
- Instant Pot Noodle Soup by Spend With Pennies
I have mastered this butternut squash bisque and it’s delicious. It’s a stand-alone meal for me with a big chunk of rustic bread. Enough said here.
- Instant Pot Cauliflower Cheese Soup by Savory Tooth
- Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup by Simply Recipe
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup by Recipes From A Pantry
- Creamy Instant Pot Loaded Baked Potato Soup by Sweet And Savory Meals
- Instant Pot Bean With Bacon Soup by Seasons And Suppers
I’m not a fan of most cooked peppers. However, I love stuffed bell peppers. This meal is so good after a cold day out and about.
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Soup by Salt And Lavender
- Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup by The Girl On Bloor
- Instant Pot Broccoli Cheddar Soup by Simple Happy Foodie
- Pressure Cooker Manhattan Clam Chowder by This Old Gal
- Instant Pot Tomato Basil Soup by Margin Making Mom
No Instant Pot?
If you don’t own an Instant Pot (yet) don’t fret. You can still fix these recipes in your slow cooker, it will just take a few extra steps. And you’ll need to allow more time for the cooking process. Hence the reason we love the Instant Pot and think the investment is worth it.
Once you get the hang of the Instant Pot, you’ll be making a lot of your meals in it. Fast prep and cook times give you more time to yourself in between runs to soccer practice, swim meets, Girl Scouts, and all the other activities that fill up your week. There’s a learning curve to the Instant Pot. So starting with something simple, like soup, will get you prepared for bigger meals.
Where to buy?
You can find good deals at Kohls and sometimes at Walmart. Although I purchased my Instant Pot on Amazon, where there are several makes and models to choose from. Can’t beat the convenience of that fast Prime shipping.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, from which we will make a small commission if you click thru and complete a purchase.